Conflict of Interest:
There is no perceived or actual financial, professional or personal conflict of interest (self or family) for planners: Chaille O'Neal, Barbara Hotelling and Jan Tedder
(Jan Tedder BSN, FNP, IBCLC - Electronic signature 12/29/2015)
Statement of Disclosure:
- Entire course must be completed to obtain credit.
- HUG Your Baby has a parent educational DVD and handouts for sale as well as other professional educational activities. However, this educational activity is free of commercial advertising of products.
- Jan Tedder, owner of HUG Your Baby LLC, financed the production of The HUG DVD, website, blog, and this online program.
- There is no endorsement of any product by NCNA associated with this activity. The provider has declared her relationship to HUG Your Baby and its products.
- It is expected that no presentation will relate to products governed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- THE EXPIRATION DATE FOR NC Nurses Association AWARDING CONTACT HOURS IS:
- March 15, 2017: HUG Strategies
- March 15, 2017: HUG Your Baby: Helping parents understand the language of a newborn
- June 1, 2016: Certified HUG Teacher
- Oct. 19, 2017: Roadmap to Breastfeeding Success: Teaching newborn Behavior to Extend Breastfeeding Duration. Also approved for IBCLC CERP credit until Oct. 13, 2017.
North Carolina Nurses Association: